Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
So, what's on your mind?

Just got back home from a shopping trip. Yea, SHOPPING TRIP. So i actually did spent A LOT. again. Met up with weiyan after my organ class. Headed down to City Hall, and i got my NUM bag right away. It was a real fast decision, but well, i've been eyeing on it for quite some time, so yea. Continued shopping, and continued spending. Got the stuffs i want, weiyan got hers too. So now we are gonna save up cash for the adidas striped top, blue for her, pink for me! (but that is, if i'm able to save the money for it.) So after a long day, and lots of walking, we decided to take bus 12 home. I was VERY tired that i wanted to go home badly to rest. But Ru ji asked to go for midnight movie with the rest. Didnt want to bastard them again, so i went. Headed to Tampines Mall to meet them. Called Ruji and he told me he was at Katong. Then i was asking what time will he be reaching Tampines and then he claims that he left me a message, saying that the plan is cancelled cos' some of them couldnt make it. OH MY GOD.... i was so effed up please. I didnt received any message from him la! Was already so tired but still made the effort to go there. Ended up, it was all a waste of effort. But of course i didnt sound pissed to him or anything. I just said nevermind, and i went back home. Grrr... so tomorrow's gonna be a stay-home day for me, i hope. I need a long rest!

With love, on Saturday, May 19, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse